Portfolio Manager – Powered by Behance is a professional Joomla! extension developed by eLEOPARD Design Studios. It provides users the capability to integrate Behance Projects on their Joomla website and develop a neat flexible and effective portfolio based website.
Portfolio Manager also helps in reducing the efforts required in project management by picking up the project details from Behance server so that user can manage all their projects at a centralized location in Behance and present them on their websites using different styles and views provided.
Portfolio Manager works in these simple steps.
- Create a Behance profile and add all the projects that you want to present on your website.
- Download and Install “Portfolio Manager – Powered By Behance”.
- Enter your Behance App Client ID and Secret in Configuration.
- Get a Coffee and start Adding your Projects :)
Portfolio Manager provides a lot of features for customizing project presentation on your website. Some of the key features include:
- Multiple styles for Mosaic/ Grid Views.
- Categorization of projects.
- Filters to show/ hide project specific information provided by Behance.
- Tab customization for Mosaic/Grid view.
- Different menu item types to present single or multiple projects of specific or number of categories.
Advanced Configuration for the following:
- To Show/ Hide "back" button in single project view.
- To enable/ disable the responsive behavior of the single project view.
- To open single project in modal popup with the specified width and height both in pixel and percentage.
- To add custom styling for the Project view.
- Joomla!– Version 3.1 and above (Download: http://www.joomla.org/download.html )
- PHP - recommended version 5.3.28
- MySQL – recommended version 5.5
- cURL should be enabled on your server
Step 1: Download the installation package by going to link:http://www.downloads.eleopard.in/portfolio-manager-download
Step 2: Install the Portfolio Manager component via the Joomla Extension Manager. This will install the Portfolio Manager Core component files.
Portfolio Manager – Powered by Behance requires minimum setup configuration. Please follow below steps to configure the component:
Register an App on Behance by visiting the following link: https://www.behance.net/dev Please remember logging in to Behance first
Now Login to the Joomla! Backend, navigate to Components > Portfolio Manager > Projects and click on “Options” button on the top right corner.
Under “Basic Configuration” tab paste the Behance API Key and click on save button. Now your component is ready to go.
Let us start creating your portfolio. Please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to Components -> Portfolio Manager > Projects and click on New button.
Till now we have configured our portfolio using Portfolio Manager – Powered by Behance backend panel. Now we will see how to present this portfolio at front end of our website. In order to do that, create a new menu item of types provided by “Portfolio Manager”. Please follow these steps.
Here are all the Menu Item Types explained
All the projects that are marked as featured will be displayed in the mosaic view
Projects in Mosaic/ Grid view of all or selected categories
You can display all projects from a single category using this mode. The Idea behind this mode is the top tabs would not be visible as seen in Projects View where you can select more then a category.
A single project of your choice can be displayed using this layout mode