Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Animate like in your example.

Animate like in your example. 8 years 1 day ago #485

• Nikolai
Thank you very much for your plugin!
Trying to implement it like in your example:

Attachment not found

But I don't have experience in CSS and trying to do it through html, where I have 3 tables and 3 rows, and put the animation there. On laptop it looks good, but when I run the web through mobile phone, it doesn't move the tables on new rows.

The question is: Can you provide the code from your example how did you animated it?
Last Edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Nikolai.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Animate like in your example. 8 years 1 day ago #486

• eLEOPARD
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 54
Dear Nikolai,

Thanks a lot for using the Animate It! plugin.

The example you mentioned will take a class to place the elements side by side.

Please follow these steps to add the animation Side by Side:
http://www.downloads.eleopard.in/forum/advanced-user-settings-ai/220-adding-animations-side-by-side.html

Here are an extra rule to add in the CSS block, This will make the 3 icons centered and add some spacing in between them as well:
.side-by-side{
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 15px;
}

.side-by-side p{
    margin: 0;
}

Now, when you add each animations, select:
Entry Animation : rotateIn
select the animation delay as per your requirement, based on whether you want to show all icons at once, or one-by-one.

For the example given in the Demo by us, just copy and paste the following code, and it should work fine.
[edsanimate_start
entry_animation_type= "rotateIn" entry_delay= "0" entry_duration= "1.5" entry_timing= "ease-in-out"
exit_animation_type= "" exit_delay= "" exit_duration= "" exit_timing= ""
animation_repeat= "1" keep= "yes" animate_on= "scroll" scroll_offset= "75" custom_css_class= "side-by-side"]

"IMAGE 1 HERE"

[edsanimate_end]

[edsanimate_start
entry_animation_type= "rotateIn" entry_delay= "1.5" entry_duration= "1.5" entry_timing= "ease-in-out"
animation_repeat= "1" keep= "yes" animate_on= "scroll" scroll_offset= "75" custom_css_class= "side-by-side"]

"IMAGE 2 HERE"

[edsanimate_end]

[edsanimate_start
entry_animation_type= "rotateIn" entry_delay= "3" entry_duration= "1.5" entry_timing= "ease-in-out"

"IMAGE 3 HERE"

[edsanimate_end]

You can see this code Live in action here: animateitdemo.wpdevcloud.com/nikolai
Please let me know if you face any issues.

Animate like in your example. 8 years 1 day ago #487

• Nikolai
Thanks a lot for your explanation +1 to your karma!) Trying to implement it for Joomla but it shows vertical, can't find something looks like 'Animate it! Option' from your example to put CSS you've wrote. Trying to put it in template options 'Custom CSS' but it doesn't work.

Attachment not found

Code From my Joomla
{edsnewanimate|class="eds-animate edsanimate-sis-hidden side-by-side"|data-eds-entry-animation="rotateIn"|data-eds-entry-delay="0"|data-eds-entry-duration="1.5"|data-eds-entry-timing="ease-in-out"|data-eds-exit-animation=""|data-eds-exit-delay=""|data-eds-exit-duration=""|data-eds-exit-timing=""|data-eds-repeat-count="1"|data-eds-keep="yes"|data-eds-animate-on="scroll"|data-eds-scroll-offset="75"}
Pic
{/edsnewanimate}

{edsnewanimate|class="eds-animate edsanimate-sis-hidden side-by-side"|data-eds-entry-animation="rotateIn"|data-eds-entry-delay="1.5"|data-eds-entry-duration="1.5"|data-eds-entry-timing="ease-in-out"|data-eds-exit-animation=""|data-eds-exit-delay=""|data-eds-exit-duration=""|data-eds-exit-timing=""|data-eds-repeat-count="1"|data-eds-keep="yes"|data-eds-animate-on="scroll"|data-eds-scroll-offset="75"}
Pic
{/edsnewanimate}

{edsnewanimate|class="eds-animate edsanimate-sis-hidden side-by-side"|data-eds-entry-animation="rotateIn"|data-eds-entry-delay="1.5"|data-eds-entry-duration="1.5"|data-eds-entry-timing="ease-in-out"|data-eds-exit-animation=""|data-eds-exit-delay=""|data-eds-exit-duration=""|data-eds-exit-timing=""|data-eds-repeat-count="1"|data-eds-keep="yes"|data-eds-animate-on="scroll"|data-eds-scroll-offset="75"}
Pic
{/edsnewanimate}

Animate like in your example. 8 years 1 day ago #488

• eLEOPARD
  • Administrator
Dear Nikolai,

Could you please provide e temperory admin credentials for your website.
Please mail it to contact(at)eleopard.in

I would take a look at this issue myself.

Animate like in your example. 8 years 1 day ago #489

• Nikolai
Sent it.

Animate like in your example. 8 years 1 day ago #490

• eLEOPARD
  • Administrator
Got it. Looking into it.
Time to create page: 1.083 seconds

Need Customization? Feel free to...

Contact Us

If you like these extensions, help us buy Yoga Mats :)