Animate It! is a Joomla Plugins set designed and developed to provide an efficient and user friendly solution to apply beautiful CSS3 animations on Joomla Modules and Articles.
Some of the Key features Include:
- Allowing user to apply CSS3 animations on Post, Widget and Pages.
- 50+ Entry, Exit and Attention Seeker Animations
- Capability to apply animation on Scroll.
- Capability to add different scroll offset on individual animation blocks.
- Capability to apply animation on Click.
- Capability to apply animation on Hover.
- Providing delay feature in animation to create a nice animation sequence.
- Providing feature to control the duration for a more precise animation.
- Providing a button in the editor to easily add an animation block in the article
- Allow user to add animation on modules.
- Allow user to apply animation infinitely or any fixed number of times.
- Option to add custom CSS classes to individual animation blocks.
- Options to enable or disable animations on Smartphones and Tablets.
- Content/Articles: Using Animate It! button at the bottom of editor.
- Modules: By adding CSS classes to "Module Class Suffixes"
- Joomla!– Version 3.0 and above (Download: http://www.joomla.org/download.html )
- PHP - recommended version 5.3.28
- MySQL – recommended version 5.5
Step 1: Download the installation package by going to link: http://downloads.eleopard.in/animateit-download
Step 2: Install the Animate It! Plugin using the Extension Manager.
Select you favorite animation settings from our Class Generater (Go to Page)
Voila! animation is successfully applied to the selected module.
Click on Animate It! button:
Select your favorite animations:
Note: You can Copy and Paste these blocks to your Custom Text module as well.
Got to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - Animate IT!. Change the provided settings as per your requirement.
Pleas note that global setting for "scroll offset" will get applied on animation blocks whose individual "scroll offset" setting is not defined.
When using Animate It! Button on Custom HTML Module, please remember to set Prepare Content to "Yes". It will render the module as article and the plugin animation will be applied. Look at the screenshot below for more information.