Animate It! is a Plugin used to add cool CSS3 animations on your content.
Some of the Key features Include:
- Allowing user to apply CSS3 animations on Post, Widget and Pages.
- 50+ Entry, Exit and Attention Seeker Animations
- Capability to apply animation on Scroll.
- Capability to add different scroll offset on individual animation blocks.
- Capability to apply animation on Click.
- Capability to apply animation on Hover.
- Providing delay feature in animation to create a nice animation sequence.
- Providing feature to control the duration for a more precise animation.
- Providing a button in the editor to easily add an animation block in the article or post.
- Allow user to add animation on WordPress widgets
- Allow user to apply animation infinitely or any fixed number of times.
- Option to add custom CSS classes to individual animation blocks.
- Options to enable or disable animations on Smartphones and Tablets.
All the CSS3 animations are from Animate.css and Animo.js. Animation can be added on Posts/Pages Using Animate It! button at the top of editor.
- WordPress– Version 3.9 and above.
Step 1: Download the installation package by going to link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/animate-it
Step 2: Install the Animate It! Plugin using the Add New Plugin.
Step 3: Grab a coffee and start animating stuff!
Adding Animations to Content
Click on Animate It! button:
Select your favorite animations:
Note: You can Copy and Paste these blocks to your Custom Text widget as well.
Adding Animations to Widgets
Select you favorite animation settings from our Class Generater (Go to Page)
Voila! animation is successfully applied to the Widget.
Navigate to Settings > Animate It! to access settings page.